Saturday, August 07, 2010

Music that I've been listening to lately...

I should be working on a group project and an end of the term-paper, but instead I decided to share some music that I have been listening to lately!!!!

I will share more later, but I will start with William Fitzsimmons, I really enjoy this guys mellow style!

But, what really makes me respect him is how he can take a song that I absolutely loathed and made it into a song that I actually enjoy listening to!

Seriously, that song was the bane of my existence for several years... would get in my head and never leave!!!!

I have really been enjoying Shad a lot lately, and I just wanted to share a behind the scenes clip, helps a person appreciate him even more when you see the humour that he has:

And the full version:

2 comments:

Keith said...

That William Fitzsimmons guy is amazing! Thanks for posting that Jadon.

Jadon said...

Yeah, he makes me like music that I used to hate!
And I love his beard... I want one! haha